The objective of the scheme is to encourage meritorious and deserving Parsi/Irani Zoroastrian students to pursue academic excellence.
- For Parsi/Irani Zoroastrian students whose parents are permanent resident of the twin-cities pursuing education at school level, degree courses in colleges, professional courses, post graduate courses, higher education in India and abroad during the Academic Year 2016 – 2017.
- The Anjuman would consider granting interest free education gift scholarships to students depending on their performance and courses being pursued.
- Application Forms are available at the Anjuman Office.
- The decision of the Managing Committee of the Parsi Zoroastrian Anjuman of Secunderabad and Hyderabad (PZASH) will be final and binding.
- Last date for receiving applications is 10th August 2016.